The most practical adjustable girth loop on the market, brought to you by Helmet Brims, the home of Australian made products for riders and horses.
This girth loop is made from super-strong and light webbing, ensuring comfort for the horse, no rubbing for the rider, and a velcro fixture to keep it firm. The advantage and unique feature of the adjustable girth loop is it can be adjusted without completely unbuckling the girth. Hense adjustment gives you the optimum firm fit with ease and won't work itself off the girth
This girth loop was designed by Helmet Brims creator, Julie Dixon, who as an Endurance rider was always losing her girth loops as they were only the one size and therefore not firm fitting on the girth. She's designed the adjustable girl loop to ensure a perfect fit, every time, and long-lasting, too.
If for some reason you need to quick release your breastplate, you can undo your adjustable girth loop. It attaches with velcro, you simply open the girth loop with the steel ring facing forward so that breastplates and/or martingales can be attached easily.
Attaches with velcro. Simply open the girth loop with the steel ring facing forward so that breastplates and/or martingales can be attached easily.
- Made of strong, soft 25mm wide webbing.
- Comes with a steel D-ring.
- The girth loop can easily be adjusted firmly onto girths between 90mm to 130mm wide easily.
- Colour: Black only
- Size: Overall length with D-ring out flat is 260mm
- Velcroed up without D-ring is 100mm which fits 90mm girth and can be adjusted out to 130mm wide girth
- Tried and tested with Endurance riding
- Postage is Standard tracked with Australia post.
- Cost $6.50 flat rate
- BONUS: Can have up to 5 Girth loops in this postage cost!